Lifetimes of Happy and Beautifully Healthy Smiles – One Child at a Time!
When your child is a patient at Lafayette Pediatric Dentistry, they – and you – are part of a welcoming and compassionate smile-care family. We take all the time needed to establish comfort and trust, attentively listen to and work with parents, and always treat our young patients with kindness, patience, and empathy.
Why Choose Lafayette Pediatric Dentistry for Your Children?
Fundamental to our practice is the belief that your child is an individual and deserves dental care tailored to their specific needs, as well as addressing your concerns and expectations:
- We firmly believe in creating a solid foundation for your child’s oral health from an early age, so they have the tools and knowledge necessary to keep their smile healthy, for a lifetime.
- We want families to understand that their twice-yearly visits are for more than checking your child’s teeth to see if there are cavities. Those visits are also about cavity prevention, as well as growth and development, guidance, and catching problems early on in order to swiftly address and correct those issues.
- We are trained to monitor your child’s oral development milestones, such as feeding and speech, as well as the growth and development of their mouth, face, and airway.
- We are trained to offer a variety of services, including minimal sedation, laser dentistry, and orthodontics.
- We specialize in diagnosing and releasing infant tongue and lip ties. This allows us to have a great rapport with new mothers, many of whom are stressed and overwhelmed, taking our time to answer questions and lend support after hours.
- We are proud to have staff members who are highly-trained to make things understandable to a child, even those with strong dental fears.
- We take our time with children, and work as a team to connect with each child in a non-threatening and positive manner.
- We include parents in every visit and all aspects of their child’s dental care, and invite you to join your child in the clinical treatment area.
- We build relationships with our patients and their families that go beyond just caring for their teeth: we care about the person who owns the growing smile!
The key element to creating these special bonds with your children is to start early. Just as you take your child to a pediatrician early in life, so too should you establish care with a pediatric dentist!
Schedule a First Visit
Dr. Gouri and our team look forward to meeting and welcoming you and your young family members to our practice. Please contact our Lafayette, LA pediatric dental office to learn more about the family-centered care we offer and schedule a first visit for your child, today!