At Lafayette Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Anita Gouri, Dr. Seth DeJean, and our team offer personalized dental care for infants, children, teens, and youth with special needs. With compassion, kindness, and patience, we will set your child on the path to a lifetime of healthy smiles!
Ours is a kid-friendly and family-oriented practice, where we involve parents in all aspects of their child’s care. As your partners, we are here to help, providing guidance, answers to questions, and accommodating and attentive care to your child, and you.
We offer high-quality, comprehensive children’s dentistry, including:
- Dental exams, cleanings, fluoride, and preventive care
- White crowns, white fillings, and oral growth/development guidance
- Invisalign® customized clear, removable orthodontic aligners
- Laser dentistry for procedures without needles
- Tongue-tie diagnosis and release
- Safe sedation for anxiety-free procedures
- Care for pediatric dental emergencies
The doctors and team at Lafayette Pediatric Dentistry look forward to welcoming you and your little ones to our dental family. We are here to serve and educate, as your young family members grow into young adults with bright, happy, and healthy smiles!