We continue to make everyone’s safety the highest priority.
In addition to our normal high standard of cleanliness and disinfection, we have implemented the following protective protocols in our office:
- We are limiting capacity. Only 1 parent/guardian can accompany each patient. Please no siblings, unless they also have an appointment. Please understand that any extra persons in the building may prevent us from safely accommodating everyone, as it affects spacing between patients and appointments.
- Wear a mask. Please come to your child’s appointment wearing your own mask/face covering. We are unable to give out our masks due to limited resources.
- Please stay in your car. When you arrive at the office for your appointment, please do not enter the lobby. Kindly remain in your car and call when you arrive. A staff member will notify you when it’s time to come in.
- Screening: All patients and guardians will be screened for history of exposure, symptoms, and temperature.
- We will look different. Our staff will be wearing some additional personal protective equipment to keep everyone safe, including N95/KN95 masks, face shields, jackets, and scrub hats.
- Due to social distancing safety measures, we will not be able to accommodate our normal volume of patients each day. As such, appointments will be more staggered, so as to limit the amount of people in the building at one time.
We truly appreciate your patience as we navigate this new normal. We can't wait to see everyone again!
Lafayette Pediatric Dentistry team